Thursday, October 07, 2010

25 Criteria for Believing Anything

  1. I saw it.
  2. I heard it.
  3. I touched it.
  4. I tasted it.
  5. I smelled it.
  6. It was online.
  7. It was on television.
  8. It was in a magazine.
  9. It was in a newspaper.
  10. It was on the radio.
  11. Someone I trust said it.
  12. An attractive person said it. 
  13. The majority said it.
  14. People like me said it.
  15. The "dots" connect.
  16.  I thought it.
  17. There's no reason to reject it.
  18. It's negative.
  19. It's flattering to me.
  20. It's bad for people I hate.
  21. I can understand it.
  22. It's within my capability.
  23. I don't like the implications if it's false.
  24. It's associated with something positive.
  25. If it's false, then I'm wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home